Friday, January 27, 2012

Trying to avoid distractions.

Well, I guess I haven't kept up with this blog as much as I hoped I would.  Its just that there has been a lot going on.  Work takes up some time, they cut back my hours the last couple of weeks but it still feels like I'm there a lot.  I'm back in school now so when I'm not working I'm studying and doing homework.  Also my mom went to Jordan to visit her family for a few weeks so I've been taking care of the house, and in turn been taking care of my dad.  I'm not complaining, I'm ok with everything that's been going on, especially going back to school for my masters degree, but it just seems like I don't have time for myself anymore.  I used to do a lot of reading everyday, now I have this book and I've only read 5 chapters in the last 2 weeks.  When I do have some downtime I promise myself I'd do all these things but then I just get distracted and watch tv, or I fall asleep.  I have to get my act together, I should be more active and get a lot more done in my day.  Stop being so distracted when I do have some time to myself and go back to reading or other things I used to enjoy doing.  I gotta get back to the gym, get some energy going.  I have to start now anyway, this summer my brother's bachelor party will be at the beach for a guys weekend so I need to get in shape.  I'm not fat, I'm actually quite thin, but I have no muscle tone, it won't look good for the girls on the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment